Thursday, May 18, 2006

Lag BaOmer Mini-Meme

I was wondering when we would start these! I was tagged by Out of Town and Orthonomics.

It is so hard for me not to listen to music in the car during sefira, so I was really excited to turn on the radio on the way to work. But -- it was ALL talk. Six stations, no music. I'm sure eventually they played something but nothing memorable. The first song that I like that I remember hearing (on the ride home, of course), was "Beautiful" by James Blunt.

I tag Every Artist is a Cannibal. He's a good friend with a great music blog.

1 comment:

Pragmatician said...

I don't know if your car audio system allows for that, but if you can always have a couple of cd's hanging around the car. the day radio plays two three songs I like consecutively is the day ....