Saturday, March 04, 2006

TV songs

Just wanted to share something random...

We've been watching "Smallville" on DVD. (We watch whole shows from Netflix.) We've notcied how perfectly they select the music - I haven't noticed something like that since Party of Five many years ago. Anyway, from the first time I heard James Blunt's song "You're Beautiful," I was convinced that it was perfect for the show, both in the words and style of the music, for one of the loft scenes with Lana and Clark. I told my husband that I know they will use it. We are only up to season 2 and don't watch the current ones yet, but just out of curiousity I found a site listing all the music used on the show. Sure enough, they used the song just 2 weeks ago!

Anyway, just thought I'd share. There is a lot more serious stuff I'll be getting to this week...

Thanks to everyone who is reading!

No comments: