Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Being Nice

Just wanted to share a quick story that happened yesterday. I was in the hall and a man from another company asked if he could borrow a stamp. While he came into the office with me, he asked if I was Jewish and Orthodox. (He told me he had grown up in one of our heavily Orthodox neighborhoods.) He said, "I'm not just asking because of how you are dressed. It's your attitude." I thought it was a great example of how we are always making an impression, either positive or negative, with our actions. Obviously he had enough positive experiences with the Orthodox people he met to associate that with positive behavior. Let's all keep that in mind this year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to see that someone sees the good. And that they took the time to acknowledge.

Everyone knows that Esther is OrthoMouse. Orthodox Dormouse.

=O)
The Ledge.